The id Lab is always looking for people interested in helping with our research. Research assistants (RAs) contribute to the lab in a variety of ways, including conducting experimental studies, coding videos of participant behavior and recruiting interested families.
We help train each new RA to be proficient in all these tasks and encourage RAs to work for multiple semesters in the lab.
If you are interested in working in the id Lab, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Year and anticipated graduation date
- Semesters available (including summers)
- Weekly availability (M-F; 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. -- estimation OK)
- Number of hours per week to work
- Relevant coursework (with grades)
- Interests in psychology
- Why you are interested in working in this lab
- Research experience
- Experience working with children
- Career goals
- Anything else you would like to share